Page 869 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 3697698198598678688698708718799199691369 ... LastLast
Results 17,361 to 17,380 of 29602

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Goldy goes shopping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,050 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    You haven’t been? BRO
    I know, there are no studies saying licking doorknobs is bad. Even I can get caught up in the furor sometimes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Everyone's got a kink.

"I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Matt making a snarky point here... But I remember fondly when this was dangerous misinformation a year ago... Needing to be censored across social media.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,050 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Matt making a snarky point here... But I remember fondly when this was dangerous misinformation a year ago... Needing to be censored across social media.

Yeah, the fact that there was a lab studying coronaviruses in Wuhan just seems to be too much of a coincidence. If it's determined it was a lab leak and China covered it up, the world needs to destroy China with sanctions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    Yeah, the fact that there was a lab studying coronaviruses in Wuhan just seems to be too much of a coincidence. If it's determined it was a lab leak and China covered it up, the world needs to destroy China with sanctions.
    Its why idiots who cheer censorship of "misinformation " are extremely useful to tyranny.

A year ago, mask wearing was misinformation. The lab leak was misinformation. Outdoors was safe was misinformation.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

Jaw (05-06-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    How anyone ever thought this was anything other than lab originated is beyond me.

The media and the left literally want you to not believe your eyes.

Wake up everyone.
    Natural Immunity Croc

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Jaw (05-06-2021)

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    China should be economically destroyed. It's the only way you stop the CCP, but no one would do that because it's bad for short term gains which is all anyone cares about.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

Jaw (05-06-2021)

Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    910 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    There is zero science to support it. These institutions have lost all credibility among critical thinkers. The damage they've done to their reputation will never be restored

I miss the days the republicans used to pretend to be for small government and eliminating govt agencies. CDC and FDA should be ripe for discussion.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acesfull86 For This Useful Post:

Jaw (05-06-2021), Tapate50 (05-07-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    I miss the days the republicans used to pretend to be for small government and eliminating govt agencies. CDC and FDA should be ripe for discussion.
    Problem is the useful idiots scream anti science and the media propaganda arm pushes that endlessly to where idiots like nsacpi regurgitate big lie talking points and idiots like goldy regurgitate Jim crow talking points.

Sadly there are too many idiots and not enough voter suppression to keep them at bay

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    Montana saying a soft nudge to the moochers, if you don’t like it GIT
    moochers? interesting word to use

i love the crying of "we can't get someone to work cause we pay ****" has made republicans take away any leverage poor people have right now to better themselves and force them back into a ****ty wage job where they will say "Should have gotten a better job if you don't like that one" later on down the road
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    I mean, fast food restaurants here are offering $11-$12 per hour to start. I just saw a contractor offering $18 per hour for laborers and carpenter helpers, no skills or experience needed. Both of those are significantly higher than they were in my teens even after accounting for inflation.

There are family restaurants here that have been closing down some days due to a lack of staff. If it made economic sense to pay more instead of shut down, I have to think they would have done so.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    It’s not hard. People just prefer to make less and have 7 days a week off.

He knows he’s trolling
    Last edited by Tapate50; 05-07-2021 at 07:00 AM.
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    moochers? interesting word to use

i love the crying of "we can't get someone to work cause we pay ****" has made republicans take away any leverage poor people have right now to better themselves and force them back into a ****ty wage job where they will say "Should have gotten a better job if you don't like that one" later on down the road
    I think the state of Montana would prefer people paying taxes rather than collecting unemployment.

Makes sense if you are a state
    Ivermectin Man

Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    910 Posts
    https://www.theguardian.com/society/...70293a0580a183

The number of people being diagnosed with cancer early in England has plummeted during the Covid pandemic, sparking fears that many will only be treated when it is too late to save them.

Official figures show a third fewer cancers were detected at stage one, when the chances of survival are highest, in the early months of the pandemic than during the same months a year before.

Cancer experts fear that the figures, which have been collected by Public Health England’s National Cancer Registration and Analysis Service, mean thousands of people have the disease but have not yet started treatment because of “a shift to later diagnosis”. They urged anyone with possible symptoms of the disease to get them checked out immediately.

“ This data supports the widespread concern that the disruption caused by Covid-19 will lead to many people being diagnosed with more advanced cancer due to reduced numbers going to their GP with symptoms, delayed tests and longer waiting times.”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts

The number of people being diagnosed with cancer early in England has plummeted during the Covid pandemic, sparking fears that many will only be treated when it is too late to save them.

Official figures show a third fewer cancers were detected at stage one, when the chances of survival are highest, in the early months of the pandemic than during the same months a year before.

Cancer experts fear that the figures, which have been collected by Public Health England’s National Cancer Registration and Analysis Service, mean thousands of people have the disease but have not yet started treatment because of “a shift to later diagnosis”. They urged anyone with possible symptoms of the disease to get them checked out immediately.

“ This data supports the widespread concern that the disruption caused by Covid-19 will lead to many people being diagnosed with more advanced cancer due to reduced numbers going to their GP with symptoms, delayed tests and longer waiting times.”
    The only death we care about is death with covid.

"If we can just save one life, its all worth it"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

One of the biggest mistakes in modern human history.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    They urged anyone with possible symptoms of the disease to get them checked out immediately.

Have these people never googled their symptoms? Literally everything is a symptom of cancer.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

acesfull86 (05-07-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    When it ends up being undeniable that fauchi funded the ccp virus and that it was created in a lab will be then finally stop listening to the media and experts?

Do we have to go back to all the posts suggesting this was conspiracy madness?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Remember that time when the left and the Pravda gave the ccp a pass on creating a global pandemic and potentially releasing it maliciously because they didn’t like trump?

That’s how corrupt our institutions are and indicative of the massive realignment that needs to happen in America if we want to continue her greatness.
    Natural Immunity Croc