Page 305 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 2052552953033043053063073153554058051305 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,100 of 29602

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,782 Posts
    Hope this works out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,782 Posts
    Did anyone ever explain why Cuomo has done a good job?

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Did anyone ever explain why Cuomo has done a good job?

Because he’s on thier team and that’s all that really matters to them

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    McDonald’s customer shoots employees after being asked to leave because of coronavirus restrictions

The dining area at a McDonald’s in Oklahoma City had been closed because of safety precautions intended to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus. But when a customer entered Wednesday evening and was informed of the rules, things got violent.

A woman authorities identified Thursday as Gloricia Woody got into a physical confrontation with an employee after being told to leave, police said in a statement. Employees forced the 32-year-old out of the restaurant, but she returned with a handgun.

She allegedly fired about three rounds. One employee was hit in the arm, while shrapnel struck two others. The employee involved in the initial encounter with Woody had a head injury. Three of the four employees were taken to a hospital, but all were expected to recover, police said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ource=facebook
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Because he’s on thier team and that’s all that really matters to them
    Poll showed 87% approved of his handling

I mean, I’d say that can’t be all Democrats for a number that high

But I’ve seen what republicans do for gerrymandering districts to hold power

So, maybe it is
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    A breath of fresh air of facts vs the fraud lying about everything cry baby bully in the White House has to drive that number

On that alone honestly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,782 Posts
    In order of the goldy posts

1. As I've said, there will be more violence

2.what has he done well?

3. What?

Not Actually Brian Hunter Metaphysicist's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    It is just a dumb argument. Cuomo was not super popular in NYC. People complained about him constantly. I think his Feb approval rating was in the negatives. They aren’t just rooting for their team.

He’s handled it normally, focused on experts, focused on supply chain stuff, and projected level-headed leadership. Meanwhile Trump has looked like an idiot which makes him look even better in contrast. It’s not complicated.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metaphysicist For This Useful Post:

goldfly (05-08-2020), Runnin (05-09-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    1.)yeah, white right wing people are violent. weird how much silence from their leader there is for this. I mean, he did call nazis good people though, so, maybe we shouldn't ask for him to speak

2.) meta covered a lot but i was saying, his press conferences where he spoke with facts and showing that he cared and was trying to get as much help as possible goes a long way. when you compare that to the lies and just "i'm treated unfairly" whining from the president it was a breath of fresh air to see for a lot of people.

3.) what? what was so difficult in all of this you need your hand held the whole way? cause it seems you rolled 2 and 3 into the same question cause i was making fun of the idiot for acting like a number near 90% is only democrats
    Last edited by goldfly; 05-08-2020 at 12:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    PENNSYLVANIA MAN PLOUGHS SUV THROUGH CROWD OF FIRST RESPONDERS AT 'SALUTE TO NURSES' PARADE AMID PANDEMIC

A Pennsylvania man drove his vehicle through a crowd of first responders gathered to salute health care workers at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital in Darby on Tuesday.

Investigators reported the driver of the SUV was armed and threatened to harm people. None of the participants in the salute were reported to be injured.

After running a red light, the man led police on a chase through town. However, the driver lost control after colliding with another automobile and flipped his vehicle onto its side. He was taken into custody by police. Authorities have not released the name of the individual.

Newsweek reached out to the Darby Borough Police Department for comment. This story will be updated with any response.

Ads by scrollerads.com
    Comprised mostly of members of area fire departments, the Pennsylvania first responders were participating in a salute to nurses. As the shift change occurred at the hospital, the firefighters stood outside and applauded.

"We are honored by and appreciate our neighbors from local fire and police departments in Delaware County saluting and showing solidarity with our brave colleagues at Mercy Fitzgerald," said Mercy Catholic Medical Center President Christopher Cullom to the Daily Local News. "Over the past several weeks, we have seen heroic work from our clinical and support staff, and we continue to applaud their commitment to our patients, our community and our mission."

https://www.newsweek.com/pennsylvani...QCVAcfl7uoDQzY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Cuomo is popular because of the media.

End of discussion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Cuomo is popular because of the media.

End of discussion.
    lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,989 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Meanwhile, you shouted from every roof top when Trump's approval rating reached the black, despite a historical precedence for increases in approval ratings during times of crisis.

If it were Trump's approval rating jumping 20 points, you'd be pointing out how everyone loves him and it's going to be a route in November.

The truth is, people react positively to a voice of reason and when they are very transparent. These are two of the most important roles of a leader and something Trump fails with on nearly an everyday basis.
    Last edited by Carp; 05-08-2020 at 07:17 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Carp For This Useful Post:

goldfly (05-08-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    Meanwhile, you shouted from every roof top when Trump's approval rating reached the black, despite a historical precedence for increases in approval ratings during times of crisis.

If it were Trump's approval rating jumping 20 points, you'd be pointing out how everyone loves him and it's going to be a route in November.

The truth is, people react positively to a voice of reason and when they are very transparent. These are two of the most important roles of a leader and something Trump fails with on nearly an everyday basis.
    haha....comparing the type of press Cuomo got versus trump.

You're a funny guy.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,782 Posts
    I dont see what the big deal is so they cant get a haircut lolool

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

acesfull86 (05-08-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,896 Posts
    spoke to a few nurses yesterday that seem to think the rapid testing isn’t very accurate. Getting a new overwhelming number of negatives, even though x rays, etc scream Covid. Also had one guy test twice both negative then third came back positive... odd.

Something to watch.

But you guys get back to posting violent headline grabbers for your team.
    Ivermectin Man

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Tapate50 For This Useful Post:

Metaphysicist (05-08-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    spoke to a few nurses yesterday that seem to think the rapid testing isn’t very accurate. Getting a new overwhelming number of negatives, even though x rays, etc scream Covid. Also had one guy test twice both negative then third came back positive... odd.

Something to watch.

But you guys get back to posting violent headline grabbers for your team.
    Not good. The point of testing is to get information. How are things in Albany?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Man, if only we had leadership that would have taken this serious

Maybe those numbers wouldn’t be a thing if we had a leader that acted like a real president Instead of golfing, holding propaganda rallies, thinking by magic or hope it would just not happen, firing the pandemic team stationed in China to help identify these things early in the early days of this

But we don’t have that

So, here we are
    Last edited by goldfly; 05-08-2020 at 12:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts