Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Peaceful protesters being arrested...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    1%. We aren’t supposed to acknowledge that remember ?
    I answered thethe's question. I didnt say or imply those under arrest represented those who have stayed on the right side of the law.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,808 Posts
    There are numerous examples of GOP politicians that have been physically assaulted or even shot.

And the worst part is lefties cheer it on

I'm sure there is an example of a dem politician being assaulted... But I can't think of one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts

"I am your retribution."

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    This is like the votes

If you take away the votes that didn’t vote for trump, trump wins

If you take away those examples, they didn’t happen.
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,808 Posts
    Who are those people and what is their story?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Gabby Giffords and Clementa Pinkney

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Cesar Sayoc, who plead guilty to sending pipe bombs to prominent Democrats and CNN, was sentenced Monday to 20 years in prison followed by five years of supervised release.

Charged with 65 felony counts, Sayoc, 57, faced between 121 months and life in prison. US District Judge Jed Rakoff decided that Sayoc's failure to create bombs that would detonate and harm his targets was "a conscious choice."

"He hated his victims, he wished them no good," said Rakoff, "but he was not so lost as to wish them dead, at least not by his own hand."

Sayoc sent 16 improvised explosive devices (IEDs) to 13 targets over two weeks last October, according to court documents obtained by CNN. His targets included former President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Sens. Cory Booker and Kamala Harris, actor Robert De Niro and major Democratic donors like George Soros and Tom Steyer. None of the devices detonated, and no one was injured.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/05/us/ce...day/index.html

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,808 Posts
    **** that guy. Glad he will rot away

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sturg33 For This Useful Post:

Tapate50 (11-21-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    **** that guy. Glad he will rot away
    which one?

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,808 Posts
    Sayoc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    2 planning to kill vote counters are under arrest in philadelphia

then you have the guys who were going to kidnap the governor of michigan

fortunately in both cases someone tipped off law enforcement
    The guys who were going to kidnapp Whitmer were leftists you senile old man.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    The guys who were going to kidnapp Whitmer were leftists you senile old man.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...ement-n1242670

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gretch...idnapping_plot
    Last edited by nsacpi; 11-21-2020 at 02:04 PM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,902 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    the cast of characters:

Biographical sketches and motives
    Joseph M. Morrison[33] is considered the leader of the Wolverine Watchmen.[34] His home in Munith, which he shared with Musico, was allegedly used as a training site, according to Michigan Assistant Attorney General Gregory Townsend. Photographs of the home show a Confederate battle flag and a variation of the U.S. flag with alternating, vertical red and white stripes and a circle of stars surrounding the words "Liberty or Death".[22][35] Morrison's neighbors told The Daily Beast that the home's residents were "disrespectful" and said large groups regularly gathered there on weekends, whereupon gunfire would be heard.[22] His online alias was "Boogaloo Bunyan".[35] Morrison had served in the U.S. Marine Corps since 2015, most recently with the 4th Marine Logistics Group in Battle Creek, Michigan,[36] with the rank of lance corporal; he was discharged from the Marine Corps Reserve on October 8, the same day as his arrest, for reasons unrelated to the criminal charges.[33]

Adam Fox was born Adam Waggoner but changed his last name to his mother's maiden name in 2014.[37] He had been living in the basement of his former employer, a vacuum repair shop in Grand Rapids. Fox received permission for that living arrangement from the shop's owner who felt empathy towards Fox, as Fox was homeless and had dogs. The basement was allegedly used to hold one of the group's meetings.[38][39] Fox posted a YouTube video in June, mentioning Whitmer's handling of the pandemic as one of his motives for the plot.[2] According to his employer, Fox espoused anti-police and anti-government views, along with support for the boogaloo movement, and had recently become worried about the U.S. becoming a communist country and Democratic politicians taking away his guns.[38] Fox had previously been a member of another militia group called the Michigan Home Guard, but he was kicked out due to "rage issues" and threatening other members on social media.[40]

Ty Garbin was raised in Wyandotte but had been living in a manufactured home park in eastern Livingston County at the time of his arrest. His father is an Army veteran.[41] Garbin was a licensed aircraft mechanic and had previously worked for SkyWest Airlines.[37] He met Fox at a Second Amendment rally in Lansing. Garbin allegedly cased the governor's vacation home at night, texted about blowing up a bridge to slow police down, offered to paint his boat for "night fishing" as part of the kidnapping mission on the lake, and had the ability to manufacture guns. His lawyer mentioned he had no criminal record.[41]

Barry Croft regularly posted violent messages on his social media accounts.[42] These accounts depicted him wearing a tricorne and a sweatshirt with an insignia associated with the Three Percenters militia group. He expressed support for the Russia investigation origins counter-narrative and opposition to the country's current immigration policy, and he believed the investigations into President Trump constituted an "uprising".[25] However, he also included Trump's name in a grievance-filled hit-list of politicians that he wanted to hang, which he posted on Facebook in late June.[43] He was living in Bear, Delaware, at the time of his arrest.[44] Croft was arrested multiple times from 1994 to 1996 for assault and burglary. He was convicted in 1997 for possessing a gun in the commission of a felony and spent three years in prison. In April 2019, Croft was pardoned for the conviction, as well as the prior assault and burglary charges, by Delaware Governor John Carney.[28][44]

Kaleb Franks had allegedly spent $4,000 on equipment during the planning, including a helmet and night-vision goggles. He also allegedly brought a rifle with a silencer to one of the training exercises. According to his LinkedIn profile, he studied clinical psychology at Washtenaw Community College and was employed as a peer recovery coach at an addiction treatment center in Waterford. He had previously battled an addiction to heroin but has been sober since 2013, according to his lawyer. He was convicted in 2011 for cocaine possession and in 2013 for second-degree home invasion. He served nine months in jail and two years under the jurisdiction of drug courts.[37][45]

Daniel Harris served in the U.S. Marine Corps as a rifleman from 2014 to June 2019, most recently at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, North Carolina.[36][46] Harris had been deployed to Japan and had reached the rank of corporal. He was awarded the Humanitarian Service Medal, the Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal, and the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal. He worked as a security guard at two different companies after being discharged.[37] In June, he attended a Black Lives Matter rally in his hometown of Lake Orion and was interviewed by a local newspaper, where he said he was "upset about the killing of George Floyd and police violence." The group allegedly met at his home on August 23 to discuss the plot.[47][48][49][50]

Brandon Caserta was depicted wearing a Hawaiian-style shirt associated with the boogaloo movement in a TikTok video; and on Facebook, he praised Kyle Rittenhouse, a civilian who shot three protesters, killing two, during unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in August. Caserta was also a COVID-19 denier and supported the QAnon conspiracy theory;[51] however, in one video, he criticized President Trump and called him a tyrant.[52] His belief system apparently became more extreme following Whitmer's implementation of the statewide lockdown. His social media activity originally consisted of posts about comedy shows and podcasts, motivational quotes, and selfies; but following the lockdown, he began "liking" posts about conspiracy theories regarding Bill Gates, as well as memes about hogtying police officers.[25]

Pete Musico was active on YouTube, where he posted video blogs against taxes, gun control, and the so-called deep state. A video posted in 2019, entitled "Gretchen Whitmer Interview", depicted him railing against her policies around automobile ownership and promised he would interview Whitmer in person in a later video. Musico was also active on Gab, where he promoted the unfounded claim that there is an ongoing campaign to kill white people in South Africa. He also followed the accounts of Proud Boys organizer Joe Biggs and InfoWars personality Owen Shroyer. On Twitter, he expressed support for Trump and conspiracy theories regarding Bill and Hillary Clinton, and the high presence of mercury in vaccines.[22] Musico's attorney said he was eventually kicked out of the Wolverine Watchmen because he was too "soft" and wouldn't commit to violence.[53]

Shawn Fix had allegedly hosted Wolverine Watchmen meetings at his home in Belleville to discuss the plot. The house's yard had Donald Trump presidential campaign signs and a Gadsden flag. He was working as a truck driver and had more than a dozen driving infractions from 2007 to 2018. Fix had been charged with assault and battery and aggravated assault in 2012, but the victim dropped the charges in 2013.[37]

Eric Molitor had posted support of the boogaloo movement on his Facebook profile. He also spoke positively about Kyle Rittenhouse and the St. Louis gun-toting controversy, along with anti-government sentiment. He had worked for a company that provides respiratory and ballistic protection to the military and first responders. In January 2020, he gave the Wexford County Commission a proposal to make it a Second Amendment sanctuary county, which passed unanimously the next month.[37]

Michael and William Null, twin brothers, allegedly helped conduct surveillance on Whitmer's vacation home.[54] They were also former members of another militia group called Michigan Liberty Militia.[40] They were photographed at a protest held by Michigan United for Liberty, a right-wing group protesting against Whitmer's COVID-19 lockdown orders, at the Michigan State Capitol on April 30.[55] William also attended another anti-lockdown rally in May, as well as Black Lives Matter rallies in Grand Rapids and Flint, according to Barry County Sheriff Dar Leaf, though Leaf also said William vented about the movement. William was also photographed at a February 2017 protest against President Trump's Executive Order 13769, held by the Equality Caucus of Genesee County in Flint. He and members of the Michigan Liberty Militia were counter-protesting while wearing military fatigues, carrying firearms, and waving a Gadsden flag. William also allegedly made threats against the protesters on Facebook.[48][56]

Paul Bellar, who was arrested in Columbia, South Carolina, where he had moved from Milford over the summer after an eviction, was allegedly responsible for designing the tactical training exercises used by the Wolverine Watchmen, which included the use of firearms, medical treatment, and other tasks.[35][57] Bellar's former neighbor in Milford said the pandemic caused Bellar to lose his job and called him a "very angry person" and said he threatened her with a gun after a run-in with him.[58] According to Bellar's father, he trained for the U.S. Army at Fort Jackson for a year before being discharged in 2019 with a diagnosis of post-traumatic stress disorder.[59]

Brian Higgins was a resident of Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, when he was arrested on October 15.[60] He is alleged to have provided his night-vision goggles and dashcam to help conduct surveillance on Whitmer's home.[61]

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Looks like Portland is cranking up again.

Do we just keep this one refreshed or set up a Biden Election sparks protestests thread?
    Ivermectin Man

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tapate50 For This Useful Post:

Jaw (12-10-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    Looks like Portland is cranking up again.

Do we just keep this one refreshed or set up a Biden Election sparks protestests thread?
    Trump must have left his federal stormtroopers there.

Can’t be another reason.
    Natural Immunity Croc

20. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Jaw (12-10-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,904 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Trump must have left his federal stormtroopers there.

Can’t be another reason.
    I was assured it would be fine with some healing talk and force showing was halted.
    Ivermectin Man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,743 Posts
    Depends, will the right wing goons be out causing violence knowing it will be blamed on protesters? Cant you people let Biden be President for a day before starting up with these hoaxes.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,808 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Depends, will the right wing goons be out causing violence knowing it will be blamed on protesters? Cant you people let Biden be President for a day before starting up with these hoaxes.
    Lefty protesters have killed dozens.

Righty protesters have been really mean on the internet!!