Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Let's assume there will be < 60 game regular season

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    399 Posts
    MLBTR reports that Dietrich has signed with Cubs. Also0 report that Braves are interested in signing Josh Harrison.

Utility player Derek Dietrich announced Thursday on Instagram that he has signed with the Cubs, C. Trent Rosecrans of The Athletic relays. It’s a minor league contract for Dietrich, who will head to their alternate training site in South Bend, Ind., per Jordan Bastian of MLB.com. Dietrich had been a free agent since he opted out of a minors deal with the division-rival Reds on Monday.

Infielder Josh Harrison returned to the free-agent market when the Phillies released him Tuesday, but he may not be without a team for long. The Braves, Reds, Yankees and Rangers have all shown interest in Harrison, Jon Heyman of MLB Network tweets.
    Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
    And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;......

And, while with silent, lifting mind I’ve trod
    The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
    Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

High Flight
    by
    John Gillespie Magee, Jr.

"What is a clvclv"
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,628 Posts
    Harrison over Dietrich just doesn't seem to fit - how many RH utility guys with very little pop does one team need?
    Has there EVER been a statement and question a certain someone should absolutely never have made and asked publicly more than...

Kinda pathetic to see yourself as a message board knight in shining armor. How impotent does someone have to be in real life to resort to playing hero on a message board?