Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    The left has no humor anymore.

The bee is hilarious
    I mean maybe if you think not funny jokes are hilarious, then sure. They're hilarious. Or maybe you mean it in like a sarcastic way, like holy **** they're so stupid they're hilarious. Like when people thought Dane Cook was funny.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    I dont go to the national media to say there was a hate crime before I'm sure there was.

This is not hard.

Well, it is for you.

You need a break
    No, you protect your employee. If you're a major corporation who's running their major event that means releasing a presser and condoning any actions so you can carry on.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    They have done more damage to themselves and their employee by taking your brilliant advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    They have done more damage to themselves and their employee by taking your brilliant advice
    I doubt it. I mean NASCAR may be dragged by the right, but they'll pull through. Here's a hint, the people they're pissing off don't have money, they're not executives for InBev, Pepsi Pennzoil, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Who is the nascar fanbase again?

I mean why are you hellbent on doubling down on falling for yet another race hoax?

My rule a thumb, if there is a noose, my money is on a hoax

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Who is the nascar fanbase again?

I mean why are you hellbent on doubling down on falling for yet another race hoax?

My rule a thumb, if there is a noose, my money is on a hoax
    Sure mate. Whatever you say. I'm glad you don't take black people's safety seriously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Sure mate. Whatever you say. I'm glad you don't take black people's safety seriously.
    Who was unsafe?

The make belief rope knot?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Who was unsafe?

The make belief rope knot?
    Gotcha homie. I don't take you seriously, you're obviously a clown. You're the literal picture of white privaledge. Enjoy it homes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Gotcha homie. I don't take you seriously, you're obviously a clown. You're the literal picture of white privaledge. Enjoy it homes.
    Sorry you got duped again.

Hope you dont wish death upon me like you did the others

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    I doubt it. I mean NASCAR may be dragged by the right, but they'll pull through. Here's a hint, the people they're pissing off don't have money, they're not executives for InBev, Pepsi Pennzoil, etc.
    So nascar is for poor rednecks? Kind of stereotyping aren’t you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    So nascar is for poor rednecks? Kind of stereotyping aren’t you?
    Never said that. I said the people they're pissing off don't have money. The people who like NASCAR with money don't care about the Losers who won't give up flag, and support black people.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    If NASCAR went away, I don't think many would care. The base is shrinking.

F1 racing is way more exciting from a TV perspective anyways than "Turning Left". Personally, I don't think the drop in NFL ratings had much to do with players kneeling, more than it had to do with all the stuff about the NFL covering up concussion research and player safety.

I personally stopped watching more and more, 1) because of Falcons 28-3 in SB, and 2) The stuff about the concussions, it's just hard to support the sport seeing these guys become brainless and die early, and the league itself knew this and tried to cover it up. I get it, that the players know the risks, but watching these violent hits of safeties and LB's going shoulder/helmet first into a defenseless receiver is just brutal. I can't believe I used to get excited over seeing that stuff.

Also why I stopped watching WWE too, because of all the shady stuff that Vince has done over the years that has been revealed.
    Forever Fredi

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    The left has no humor anymore.

The bee is hilarious
    no doubt

all the best comedians are obviously conservatives
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Fired Wilmington cop: “We are just going to go out and start slaughtering them f—— ni—–. I can’t wait. God, I can’t wait.”

Moore began telling Piner about an arrest he had made at work the day before. During that conversation, Moore refers to the female as a ‘negro’ and a ‘ni—-‘ on multiple occasions.”

He also referred to a magistrate judge, who is also black, as a ‘****ing negro magistrate.’

“At one point, Moore states, ‘she needed a bullet in her head right then and move on. Let’s move the body out of the way and keep going.’ Piner responds, ‘That’s what I have been trying to tell you,'” according to the documents

Piner tells Moore later in the conversation that he feels a civil war is coming and he is ‘ready.’ Piner advised he is going to buy a new assault rifle in the next couple of weeks. A short time later Officer Piner began to discuss society being close to ‘martial law’ and soon ‘we are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them ****ing ni—–. I can’t wait. God, I can’t wait.’ Moore responded that he would not do that. Piner stated, ‘I am ready.'” according to the summary.

“Officer Piner then explained to Cpl. Moore that he felt society needed a civil war to ‘wipe ’em off the ****ing map. That’ll put ’em back about four or five generations.'”

https://portcitydaily.com/local-news...ait-free-read/
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Woman Who Praised KKK Apologizes, Vows To Never Wave Confederate Flag Again

This is becoming a teaching moment.

“I’m so, so sorry,” Kathy Jenkins told Ozarks First. “I mean, if it would help for me to stand with Black Lives Matter, I absolutely would do that.”

Jenkins said she “blacked out” during the event and doesn’t remember what she said as anti-racism protesters gathered outside a store that sells Confederate merchandise.

“I wasn’t saying I’m KKK or for the KKK,” she told Ozarks First. “I was mocking them because I don’t like being called a racist.”

She also said she lost her job and left Branson over the incident ― and promised to never wave a Confederate flag again.

“I didn’t understand that the Confederate flag meant hate,” she told Ozarks First. “I don’t understand the whole history of the Confederate flag, but I’m learning.”
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    Fired Wilmington cop: “We are just going to go out and start slaughtering them f—— ni—–. I can’t wait. God, I can’t wait.”

Moore began telling Piner about an arrest he had made at work the day before. During that conversation, Moore refers to the female as a ‘negro’ and a ‘ni—-‘ on multiple occasions.”

He also referred to a magistrate judge, who is also black, as a ‘****ing negro magistrate.’
    These fired cops are going to become white supremacist gangs. You can't just fire them and think they've been rendered safe.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    These fired cops are going to become white supremacist gangs. You can't just fire them and think they've been rendered safe.
    Sounds like they've become radicalized. Whether self-radicalized or by some mullah. We need to invest in programs to de-radicalize people like that. Otherwise society will suffer.

Perhaps a weekend basketball league for ex-cops so they won't get themselves into more trouble.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,040 Posts
    no doubt

all the best comedians are obviously conservatives
    A lot of liberal comedians are getting attacked by liberals right now. Tina Fey for instance. She's one of the best satirists out there right now but apparently a lot of people aren't smart enough to get satire.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    A lot of liberal comedians are getting attacked by liberals right now. Tina Fey for instance. She's one of the best satirists out there right now but apparently a lot of people aren't smart enough to get satire.
    I will say there are a lot of humorless people on the Left. A tiny sense of humor or irony can go a long way in life.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts

“At one point, Moore states, ‘she needed a bullet in her head right then and move on. Let’s move the body out of the way and keep going.’ Piner responds, ‘That’s what I have been trying to tell you,'” according to the documents

Piner tells Moore later in the conversation that he feels a civil war is coming and he is ‘ready.’ Piner advised he is going to buy a new assault rifle in the next couple of weeks. A short time later Officer Piner began to discuss society being close to ‘martial law’ and soon ‘we are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them ****ing ni—–. I can’t wait. God, I can’t wait.’ Moore responded that he would not do that. Piner stated, ‘I am ready.'” according to the summary.

“Officer Piner then explained to Cpl. Moore that he felt society needed a civil war to ‘wipe ’em off the ****ing map. That’ll put ’em back about four or five generations.'”

https://portcitydaily.com/local-news...ait-free-read/

There is so much of this that pisses me off. That this will be swept under the rug. That only those 3 officers will be fired, how lucky are we the only 3 racist cops happened to meet up and talk to each other, reality is they are just the scapegoats that got caught saying it. Now the cops will cut off a few fingers to save the arm and nothing will be solved. Will they even ask these other cops who else they had these types of conversations with? Are traffic tickets given by the cop going to be refunded for people who paid them now that those cops have no credibility? Will the other officers who worked the most with them be investigated? Of course not.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.