Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Very Poorly Chosen One a Secret Agent for the Left

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts

Is Very Poorly Chosen One a Secret Agent for the Left

It seems to me he is acting as an accelerant for many of the changes his base fears. After the elections this fall, the Dems are likely to be in a position to enact some fairly profound changes to our economic and social order. Including immigration reform and amnesty. The Wall will be like some sort of distant dream or mirage.

The main question for discussion really is whether very poorly chosen one is a witting or unwitting agent for the Left.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Let me summarize the Republican platform for the coming election:

We are the party of white racial grievance. We believe those marching in Black Lives Matter protests are “thugs.” We see the term “systemic racism” as an unfair attack on white people. We support keeping Confederate monuments on their pedestals, and we have no idea why anyone would consider Confederate flags a problem. We are equal-opportunity racists. We see Latino immigrants as “bad hombres.” And we believe that using the racist term “kung flu” to describe covid-19 is hilarious, not least because we are convinced the covid-19 pandemic is basically over, anyway. Who cares what pointy-headed “experts” might say — we know in our hearts that patriotic Americans don’t wear masks.

Those are some of the views Republicans endorse by uncritically embracing and supporting President Trump. He is leading his party down a sewer of unabashed racism and willful ignorance, and all who follow him — and I mean all — deserve to feel the mighty wrath of voters in November.

Racism is a feature of the Trump shtick, not a bug. He sees the nationwide protests sparked by the killing of George Floyd as an opportunity not for healing and reform, but to stir anger and resentment among his overwhelmingly white voting base. Trump wants no part of the reckoning with history the country seems to crave.

This week, city officials in Charleston, S.C. — the place where the Civil War began — took down a statue of John C. Calhoun, a leading 19th-century politician and fierce defender of slavery, from its 115-foot column in Marion Square and hauled it away to a warehouse.

Also this week, Trump reportedly demanded that the District’s monument to Confederate Gen. Albert Pike, toppled last week by protesters, be cleaned up and reinstalled exactly as it was.

Trump’s antics are self-defeating. He’ll put on a racist show for a shrinking audience, but he won’t wear the masks that could allow the economic reopening he desperately wants. He may be able to avoid reality, but the Republican governors — including Greg Abbott of Texas and Ron DeSantis of Florida — scrambling desperately to contain new outbreaks cannot.

It’s almost as though Trump is determined to destroy the Republican Party. Let’s give him his wish.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...c93_story.html

I think Eugene Robinson has it about right. very poorly chosen one is turning out to be an exceedingly effective agent for the Left.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Every day it becomes more obvious that very poorly chosen one is part of a plot to allow the Marxists to take over America.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,992 Posts
    I just think he doesn’t want to do the job anymore so he’s purposefully sabotaging his chances. But he can’t admit that because he doesn’t know how to be humble or honest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbhargrove View Post
    I just think he doesn’t want to do the job anymore so he’s purposefully sabotaging his chances. But he can’t admit that because he doesn’t know how to be humble or honest
    just can't help himself...a one trick pony...and people aint buying the trick anymore

there will be real irony in what follows...Biden himself is a centrist with no strong principles...but because of the backlash against Trumpism, I think he will govern much further to the left than Obama did

"I am your retribution."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

Runnin (07-15-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,735 Posts
    He didnt want the job from the start. It was just a marketing campaign. He wanted to be the guy with all the answers who got screwed out of being President. Thats the narrative he wanted. In Alternate America with Hillary President we take steps to address it much quicker and it has half the impact it has had so far and Trump is twatting all day how this is the worst thing since the history of ever and if he was President not 1 American would have died.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    If the Marxists take over America it will be 99% due to the efforts of very poorly chosen one. Credit must be given where credit is due.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    The Marxists will have to erect a statue of very poorly chosen one to show their gratitude. Their rise to power would have been impossible without him.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    It seems to me he is acting as an accelerant for many of the changes his base fears. After the elections this fall, the Dems are likely to be in a position to enact some fairly profound changes to our economic and social order. Including immigration reform and amnesty. The Wall will be like some sort of distant dream or mirage.

The main question for discussion really is whether very poorly chosen one is a witting or unwitting agent for the Left.
    This is why I thought 4 years of Hillary would be better for the GOP. They've been running on small govt, aka no govt, for so long their only strength is opposition. They've given up actually trying to create real policy.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbhargrove View Post
    That implies he might if he knew how. He knows how to be honest and like a broken clock that's right twice a day, he occasionally says something close to the truth. Honest and the truth so rarely if ever support his needs and desires. Because his mind is warped to begin with, he thinks he can bend reality to his own will. And for most of his life he's been able to do that, more or less.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    The Marxists will have to erect a statue of very poorly chosen one to show their gratitude. Their rise to power would have been impossible without him.
    No question about it. You and the left have lost all reason and critical thinking due to being mentally broken from the orange one.

I didnt expect so many to be so easily influenced. But yes, the mentally broken will be ushering in a long term destructive policy like never seen before... and unlike Trump, cant be gotten rid of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    No question about it. You and the left have lost all reason and critical thinking due to being mentally broken from the orange one.

I didnt expect so many to be so easily influenced. But yes, the mentally broken will be ushering in a long term destructive policy like never seen before... and unlike Trump, cant be gotten rid of.
    Here it is --- written proof of your paranoia. You should read it over and over and ask yourself what you're so afraid of.

Policy can just as easily swing to the right if enough people get behind it.
    Last edited by Runnin; 07-16-2020 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    with each passing day it becomes more apparent that the answer to the question raised in this thread is yes!

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    It was a role he was made for.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    He's a triple agent for QAnon, The Deep State Left and Soviet Empire.
    Forever Fredi

17. The Following User Says Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

nsacpi (10-19-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,408 Posts
    He's a ****ing moron, and he's not the president the majority of Americans wanted, but it is hard to argue that he isn't the president we deserve.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalyn For This Useful Post:

goldfly (10-07-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Herbert Hoover was a decent human being who WAS a good businessman. But his failure to diagnose and respond to the Great Depression led to 20 years of Democratic control and a significant long-term shift in politics and policy.

I think 2020 will have ramifications as far reaching as 1932.

And the left primarily has very poorly chosen one to thank.

They should really erect some monuments in his honor.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Polling evidence that very poorly chosen one has helped shift Americans to the left.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...his-own-views/

The left will definitely have to erect a statue in his honor. And antifan guards will make sure no one from the right will tear it down.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    From the above article:

Perhaps even more striking, since Trump took office, Americans have become more likely to say that the federal government is responsible for making sure all Americans have health-care coverage, according to Pew Research Center. They’ve also become more likely to say that this should be done through a single-payer system. Here, too, Republicans have become more supportive of these positions.

communism coming to amerika

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    He's a triple agent for QAnon, The Deep State Left and Soviet Empire.
    highly underrated post

"I am your retribution."