Page 122 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 5234

Thread: TLHLIM

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    These people have literally detached from reality and created some fake persecution of themselves

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,797 Posts
    I agree those people are crazy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,053 Posts
    It's interesting that comedians are some of the last people left taking the idea of free speech seriously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    These people have literally detached from reality and created some fake persecution of themselves

I see "Real America's Voice" on a lot of these crazy clips. Are they like a televised right wing version of Occupy Democrats or Media Matters?
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    Does Mike Lindell have his own network now?
    Go get him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,902 Posts
    It has to be like the tabloids next to the cash register at the grocery store. Bat boy lives !

But then get regurgitated here like it’s some FINE reporting platform like WaPo
    Ivermectin Man

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tapate50 For This Useful Post:

acesfull86 (10-11-2021), Jaw (10-11-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,741 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Does Mike Lindell have his own network now?

If he does I will watch. Dude got scammed by religious nutjobs who told him he will save the world...... right after he donates a lot of money to them.... it's like watching soneones faith in God die slowly but surely. Its fascinating to watch his descent into madness.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Remember when anyone worried about males having access to female restrooms was just a bigot looking to justify their bigotry?

Go get him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    The left doesn't seem to understand what happens when you introduce risk into the equation.

Men in womens bathrooms
    Child trafficking wtih an open border
    Clear voter fraud with mail in ballots
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Risk coward today ?

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    Remember when anyone worried about males having access to female restrooms was just a bigot looking to justify their bigotry?

Tragic, but ultimately has nothing to do with Trans people. Do you think the rapist was only willing to assault that girl because transwomen are allowed in female bathrooms? Or is it possible that the added risk of getting in trouble for being in the wrong bathroom wouldn’t factor into his plans of sexual assault?

This is a common issue with bathroom bills in the first place. The idea of a sexual assault happening simply because of access to bathrooms is absurd, and there remain actual laws on the books to deal with assaults. I’d argue it’s less likely there would be issues, because a trans woman going into a men’s room with a skirt on seems more overtly dangerous.
    Last edited by mqt; 10-12-2021 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    Tragic, but ultimately has nothing to do with Trans people. Do you think the rapist was only willing to assault that girl because transwomen are allowed in female bathrooms? Or is it possible that the added risk of getting in trouble for being in the wrong bathroom wouldn’t factor into his plans of sexual assault?

This is a common issue with bathroom bills in the first place. The idea of a sexual assault happening simply because of access to bathrooms is absurd, and there remain actual laws on the books to deal with assaults. I’d argue it’s less likely there would be issues, because a trans woman going into a men’s room with a skirt on seems more overtly dangerous.
    Generally speaking I think it reinforces my position that society shouldn't be playing along with their mental illness and instead should be trying to help them get their mind right.

As to bathrooms specifically, there's a reason the rapist wore a skirt into the bathroom, it's because wearing the skirt excused his presence. It is exactly the scenario that "bigots" warned about when protesting the absurd idea of allowing men in women's restrooms and locker rooms.

In regards to the school board denying any knowledge of such an event occurring only 3 weeks after it occurred in one of their schools, then having the father of the raped girl arrested, and the "reduce prison populations" DA prosecuting the father for prison time, and that father being used as an example of why the FBI should be treating dissenting parents as terrorists...well, I think those things all speak for themselves to anyone who has ears to hear.
    Go get him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    Generally speaking I think it reinforces my position that society shouldn't be playing along with their mental illness and instead should be trying to help them get their mind right.

As to bathrooms specifically, there's a reason the rapist wore a skirt into the bathroom, it's because wearing the skirt excused his presence. It is exactly the scenario that "bigots" warned about when protesting the absurd idea of allowing men in women's restrooms and locker rooms.

In regards to the school board denying any knowledge of such an event occurring only 3 weeks after it occurred in one of their schools, then having the father of the raped girl arrested, and the "reduce prison populations" DA prosecuting the father for prison time, and that father being used as an example of why the FBI should be treating dissenting parents as terrorists...well, I think those things all speak for themselves to anyone who has ears to hear.
    That’s a heck of a conclusion to draw from a story of a cis man assaulting a young woman.

My issue with the framing of the argument that someone can use the laws to assault women isn’t that it’s impossible to do so. It’s that it’s both exceedingly rare for someone to do this, and that it ignores that people break laws and do bad things anyway. If it weren’t a skirt in a school bathroom, it might have instead been a janitor’s uniform or just literally walking in normally. We can’t use the hysteria of a criminal committing heinous crimes and draw the conclusion that non-criminals need to be put in a bad situation as a result.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    I came to that conclusion long before this incident. As I said, this just reinforced it.
    Go get him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    I came to that conclusion long before this incident. As I said, this just reinforced it.
    I am just struggling to see the logic behind this reinforcing any beliefs about Trans People.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,797 Posts
    I am just struggling to see the logic behind this reinforcing any beliefs about Trans People.
    His beliefs were that accommodating the crazy trans people mean opportunities for tragedies like that to occur more easily.

Then of course the school going to bad for the rapist bc they mustn't offend the delicate LGBTQIADHSURXJAL+ community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    His beliefs were that accommodating the crazy trans people mean opportunities for tragedies like that to occur more easily.

Then of course the school going to bad for the rapist bc they mustn't offend the delicate LGBTQIADHSURXJAL+ community
    So if someone is sexually assaulted at a church, should I take the position it was due to our acceptance of the delusional Christians?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,797 Posts
    So if someone is sexually assaulted at a church, should I take the position it was due to our acceptance of the delusional Christians?
    If the church instituted a policy that would make it easier for a man to be alone with a woman in a compromising situation, then yes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    If the church instituted a policy that would make it easier for a man to be alone with a woman in a compromising situation, then yes
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cath...al_abuse_cases

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

Tell me about your sins my dear sister.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."