Page 83 of 262 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 5227

Thread: TLHLIM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    Yessiree, if there’s one thing that I can’t get away from in my everyday life, it’s Trans people not leaving me alone. They are constantly in my face trans-ing.
    Pretty sure sturg is saying Trump leaves you alone while transgenderism leads to higher suicide rates.

Maybe I’m wrong in what he was trying to say but if that was his point I’m not sure why it’s wrong.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    The poster's constant everyday most all day long, fixation on trans people mirrors a similar fixation a few years back with a lesbian organization.
    ///
    Makes one wonder if a nerve is involved
    it may trigger him to hear me say this but here goes...he gives many indications of being both misogynistic and transphobic...many
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Pretty sure sturg is saying Trump leaves you alone while transgenderism leads to higher suicide rates.

Maybe I’m wrong in what he was trying to say but if that was his point I’m not sure why it’s wrong.
    Indeed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    it may trigger him to hear me say this but here goes...he gives many indications of being both misogynistic and transphobic...many
    I'm against pushing mental illness on our children.

I'm against undermining women by forcing men into women's sports

And to your other comment, your racist, homophobic and misogynistic posts in the last week are well documented.

Oh, and if trans women are women, and trans men are men, there are only 2 genders.

For some reason that is controversial

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    More racism from the commies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    you have obviously given this a lot of thought
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    I bet zito spells women with an x too lol

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts

I’m aware of his point. My retort was to explain that Trans people leave you alone too. I’m positive more people were affected by Trump (good or bad) than Trans people by a WIDE margin.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mqt For This Useful Post:

goldfly (03-02-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    I’m aware of his point. My retort was to explain that Trans people leave you alone too. I’m positive more people were affected by Trump (good or bad) than Trans people by a WIDE margin.
    Tell that to children being forced to listen to the mental illness propaganda across the country, girls now having to compete against men in sports, and corporate America mandatory LGBTQIASHFT+ inclusion trainings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    The percentage impacted negatively far outweighs anything trump did which was really just what the media made the country hyperventilate about.

Are you not concerned about suicide rates for transgenders?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    The trans stuff cracks me up. You guys know you only play along with their mental delusions for votes. I have too much respect for your mental acuity to believe otherwise. Don't get mad at us for acting like grown ups and expecting the same of you.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

thethe (03-02-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Tell that to children being forced to listen to the mental illness propaganda across the country, girls now having to compete against men in sports, and corporate America mandatory LGBTQIASHFT+ inclusion trainings
    Oh, **** off with this. I’m sorry that some people had to take a ****ing seminar about inclusion. I’m sure that it’s an every day struggle for these poor, unfortunate souls.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mqt For This Useful Post:

goldfly (03-02-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Yessiree, if there’s one thing that I can’t get away from in my everyday life, it’s Trans people not leaving me alone. They are constantly in my face trans-ing.
    "Acceptance" of this mental illness is being in taught in schools now, so it's hardly leaving anyone alone. Dudes in funeral homes suing their employers so they can dress up like a lady at someone's funeral isn't leaving people alone. A mental illness with a high suicide rate increasing 600% in a generation isn't leaving people alone.
    Go get him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    The trans stuff cracks me up. You guys know you only play along with their mental delusions for votes. I have too much respect for your mental acuity to believe otherwise. Don't get mad at us for acting like grown ups and expecting the same of you.
    No, I accept the situation that others are in because I think it helps vulnerable people. I’m not Trans, and my family and friends are completely unaffected by what happens to Transgender people. I care because acceptance allows those who might otherwise be alienated to live a normal life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    The percentage impacted negatively far outweighs anything trump did which was really just what the media made the country hyperventilate about.

Are you not concerned about suicide rates for transgenders?
    I think there are many societal factors that impact that figure, and isn’t because they are being accepted as Transgender.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    No, I accept the situation that others are in because I think it helps vulnerable people. I’m not Trans, and my family and friends are completely unaffected by what happens to Transgender people. I care because acceptance allows those who might otherwise be alienated to live a normal life.
    The pressure to fit in when you’re young is strong. Outcasts feel they can have a safe community by conversion. They later regret these decision as evidenced by massively high suicide rates in comparison to the non trans population.
    Natural Immunity Croc

20. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Jaw (03-02-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    I think there are many societal factors that impact that figure, and isn’t because they are being accepted as Transgender.
    Yea. You end up being in a situation a lot 19 realizing you made a massive mistake by chopping off your penis and taking hormone therapy. There is no going back from that.
    Natural Immunity Croc

22. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Jaw (03-02-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    They don't live a normal life. They live a life at odds with nature and biology, with an exponentially higher chance of killing themselves.

If your kids climb up on the roof and want to pretend to be Superman you wouldn't be accepting of it, because it's false and dangerous. This is the same thing.
    Go get him!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

thethe (03-02-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,537 Posts
    I'm pretty sure advocating for treating trans people with respect is a vote losing proposition for the Dems. At least when it comes to general elections. Still the right thing to do.

I do know a family with a trans child. I have known them since the child in question was three. She was a pre-school classmate of my son's. I remember chatting with the pre-school teacher and his making the observation that even at that age the boys played with the boys and the girls with the girls. Except for this child who the teacher used the word "androgynous" to describe. I thought it was an odd word to use to describe a three year old child but it turned out to a quite insightful observation.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 03-02-2021 at 09:46 AM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Respect entertains the individual when it might not be the best course of action.

Sometimes we have to make tough decisions for our fellow human.
    Natural Immunity Croc