Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: 2020 Trade Deadline Thread

Steve Harvey'd
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,370 Posts
    Well this escalated quickly. I personally enjoy HH contributions as well as cheffs. I think there are some who feel they need to suck on his teet and throw insults at people for no reason. It is like if you don’t think like me then you are clearly stupid mentality. Never understood that.
    Coppy

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bravesfanMatt For This Useful Post:

DirkPiggler (10-10-2020), Garmel (10-09-2020), jpx7 (10-09-2020), mfree80 (10-09-2020)

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,135 Posts
    It’s amusing he chose to single me out when I’m not even the one who started this back up.

It’s even more amusing that he tried to play the “I have a job and you don’t so I can’t post much” card.

The most amusing part was when he used the same “I don’t even want to play with that toy anyways” defense mechanism my 3 year old has perfected lately.

Anywho, I hope he keeps posting his murph3 trade proposals. They are entertaining. His tantrum was a solid 8 out of 10.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsehide Harry View Post
    I have not vanished. Some of us have careers where we do things like earn a living.

Just because I don't choose to celebrate with you doesn't mean I'm not celebrating. In this case, I am not saying it's not you. I'm saying it is you. I don't like you. You are a jackass. A weasel. I hope that's clear enough. That goes for your little devotees as well. I have no use for any of you (if you think I'm including you, then you're right). Not that I expect any of you to care. Getting down off a high horse is a lot of work.

Creating straw man claims based on a limited area of a more detailed and nuanced conversation is what you do. I guess it makes you feel good somehow, superior in some way. If that fills some hole for you, fine. But it seems shallow to me. Petty. Needy even.

I said all along that I hoped to be wrong and that Freeman would lead the Braves to a WS win before his current contract expires. Maybe that will happen. This has been a good start.
    Lighten up. I’m just taking the piss.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CyYoung31 For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (10-09-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Enscheff View Post
    It’s amusing he chose to single me out when I’m not even the one who started this back up.

It’s even more amusing that he tried to play the “I have a job and you don’t so I can’t post much” card.

The most amusing part was when he used the same “I don’t even want to play with that toy anyways” defense mechanism my 3 year old has perfected lately.

Anywho, I hope he keeps posting his murph3 trade proposals. They are entertaining. His tantrum was a solid 8 out of 10.
    But are you amused though ?
    Ivermectin Man

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tapate50 For This Useful Post:

bravesfanMatt (10-09-2020), jpx7 (10-09-2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,993 Posts
    "Wow - the Braves just sweeped the first two rounds of the playoffs with FOUR shutout victory so the only thing I'll find on these boards are happy campers, right?"

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UNCBlue012 For This Useful Post:

DirkPiggler (10-10-2020), Garmel (10-09-2020), JohnAdcox (10-09-2020), jpx7 (10-09-2020), Super (10-09-2020)

Mr. Free Trade
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    514 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCBlue012 View Post
    "Wow - the Braves just sweeped the first two rounds of the playoffs with FOUR shutout victory so the only thing I'll find on these boards are happy campers, right?"
    Enscheff and his toadies like to wander around the playground and kick sand in everyone's face. Demand lunch money. Leer and demean.

The rest of you can stand for yourselves or not.

But, he's getting a punch to the balls every time he comes for me. I won't seek him out. Or his toadies. But I'm not taking it either.

Those in control around here allow them to do it. He's been sent to time out over and over only to be allowed back with a shrug and "hey, everybody knows he's an A-hole, but he plays kickball good so he gets a pass." Screw that. If he comes for me - punch in the balls.

I've got total freedom because I don't care if I get banned in the process.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,135 Posts
    We have a bonafide Internet hero amongst us. Sticking up for the virtually downtrodden! Making a stand against the powers that be!

Who do you think will play you when they make the movie about your heroic deeds? Denzel? The Rock?

Voted Worst Poster
    '13, '14, '15 (Co-Winner)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,832 Posts
    I think AA had money to work with, just didnt wanna give up the prospects in this shortened season. Just my 2 cents.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyward For This Useful Post:

jpx7 (10-09-2020)

Mr. Free Trade
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    514 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Enscheff View Post
    We have a bonafide Internet hero amongst us. Sticking up for the virtually downtrodden! Making a stand against the powers that be!

Who do you think will play you when they make the movie about your heroic deeds? Denzel? The Rock?
    And.... this is exactly the point. You can't move on. You won't move on. And you believe, and probably correctly, that you don't have to move on, that you can just do whatever you want, whenever you want. You come back and kick sand in my face again, just because you think you can.

So, OK. Every chance I feel like it, from now on, I'm going to blow up and derail any thread where you appear. For any reason. Under any circumstances. At any time.

Mods, you've got a choice. Take out the trash permanently. Or perma-ban me. There is no cooling down/cooling off, "hey everybody just get along." I'm cool now. I just don't care and won't put up with it.

Face it. You've tried that and it doesn't work. What you've done is essentially enabled a bully and his toadies to ruin the experience for what I expect is a huge number of other posters. They can speak for themselves if they wish. They can choose my approach if they wish and run the bully and his toadies off by not enabling them and not standing for their actions. Or they can sit on their hands and grin when good 'ol Enscheff comes along for their lunch money. That's up to them.

For me, perma-ban me. That's cool. It's your board. Do as you wish. But at least everyone else will know where they stand.

Very Flirtatious, but Doubts What Love Is. jpx7's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,831 Posts
    This is boring. I'm bored now.
    "For all his tattooings he was on the whole a clean, comely looking cannibal."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jpx7 For This Useful Post:

DirkPiggler (10-10-2020), salmagundy (10-10-2020)