Page 174 of 178 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 3560

Thread: Some Red State/Blue State Indicia

  1. #3461
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    23,696
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,399
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,380
    Thanked in
    2,416 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    What does American Zito think of the state of SF today
    SF is economically reeling because of Silicon Valley converting to more remote work.

    I want to know why it's a SF not an america thing. I always wonder why before Reagan this wasn't as big of a problem. Could it be because the middle class was stronger and the elite weren't much much wealthier than the middle class, is it because he weakened HUD which was part of what managed homelessness?

    I don't know.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

  2. #3462
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    64,012
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,374
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,087
    Thanked in
    3,819 Posts
    Got to be rough for the left to play it off like it was a conspiracy liberal ****hole cities were dying and now seeing videos like this almost daily.

    We know you are wrong - We know you can't see reality. Deal with it. The people have had enough of your disastrous policies.
    Natural Immunity Croc

  3. #3463
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    64,012
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,374
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,087
    Thanked in
    3,819 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    SF is economically reeling because of Silicon Valley converting to more remote work.

    I want to know why it's a SF not an america thing. I always wonder why before Reagan this wasn't as big of a problem. Could it be because the middle class was stronger and the elite weren't much much wealthier than the middle class, is it because he weakened HUD which was part of what managed homelessness?

    I don't know.
    Nonsense - It was dying before the pandemic as well.
    Natural Immunity Croc

  4. #3464
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    47,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,014
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,650
    Thanked in
    5,391 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    SF is economically reeling because of Silicon Valley converting to more remote work.

    I want to know why it's a SF not an america thing. I always wonder why before Reagan this wasn't as big of a problem. Could it be because the middle class was stronger and the elite weren't much much wealthier than the middle class, is it because he weakened HUD which was part of what managed homelessness?

    I don't know.
    San Francisco is 100% liberal utopia that has been collapsing for a decade. It is now one of the worst places to live in America.

  5. #3465
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    23,696
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,399
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,380
    Thanked in
    2,416 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Got to be rough for the left to play it off like it was a conspiracy liberal ****hole cities were dying and now seeing videos like this almost daily.

    We know you are wrong - We know you can't see reality. Deal with it. The people have had enough of your disastrous policies.
    Wasn't Ian Miles CHeong the one who showed the video of Kensington in Philly as evidence of philly falling into chaos?
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

  6. #3466
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    64,012
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,374
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,087
    Thanked in
    3,819 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Wasn't Ian Miles CHeong the one who showed the video of Kensington in Philly as evidence of philly falling into chaos?
    Why does that matter in this instance?

    Are Liberal 'haven' cities disintegrating before our eyes? Or do you think everything is still hunky dory?
    Natural Immunity Croc

  7. #3467
    Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    DANGERZONE
    Posts
    23,696
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,399
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,380
    Thanked in
    2,416 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Nonsense - It was dying before the pandemic as well.
    Lol OK. YOu know why it was struggling? Because housing costs were extraordinary that people who were making 100K couldn't afford to buy a house in SF
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

  8. #3468
    Shift Leader thethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    64,012
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,374
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,087
    Thanked in
    3,819 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Lol OK. YOu know why it was struggling? Because housing costs were extraordinary that people who were making 100K couldn't afford to buy a house in SF
    Do you understand why housing costs skyrocket?

    Think back to potential days of supply and demand you may have encountered.

    What leads to lack of supply? What leads to increase demand?
    Natural Immunity Croc

  9. #3469
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    47,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,014
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,650
    Thanked in
    5,391 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Lol OK. YOu know why it was struggling? Because housing costs were extraordinary that people who were making 100K couldn't afford to buy a house in SF
    Lol I wonder why that happened?!?

  10. #3470
    Expects Yuge Games nsacpi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    45,590
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,672
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,340
    Thanked in
    7,492 Posts
    Nvidia
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

    "I am your retribution."

  11. #3471
    Expects Yuge Games nsacpi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    45,590
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,672
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,340
    Thanked in
    7,492 Posts
    Looks like California based companies are going to be the main beneficiaries of the AI gold rush. What a surprise.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

    "I am your retribution."

  12. #3472
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    47,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,014
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,650
    Thanked in
    5,391 Posts
    perhaps they can get some AI robots to clean all the human **** off the sidewalks?
    "I can't fix my life, but I can fix the world" said the socialist

  13. #3473
    Expects Yuge Games nsacpi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    45,590
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,672
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,340
    Thanked in
    7,492 Posts
    As with any gold rush there will be excesses. Nvidia stock price quite a bit over its skis.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 05-25-2023 at 05:09 PM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

    "I am your retribution."

  14. #3474
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    47,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,014
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,650
    Thanked in
    5,391 Posts
    Decline is a choice. Vote red


  15. #3475
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    47,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,014
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,650
    Thanked in
    5,391 Posts
    Decline is a choice.

    Vote red


  16. #3476
    if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20,613
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,303
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,316
    Thanked in
    2,245 Posts
    the numbers for opioid deaths from cities to rural areas is pretty similar

    28.6 per 100k in cities
    26.2 per 100k in rural areas

    the overdose capital of the USA is Montgomery County, Ohio

    I know none of this will matter to ya but so be it



    Fentanyl be weird as **** btw
    Last edited by goldfly; 05-27-2023 at 12:50 AM.
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

  17. #3477
    It's OVER 5,000! msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    35,275
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    396
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,054
    Thanked in
    3,483 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    the numbers for opioid deaths from cities to rural areas is pretty similar

    28.6 per 100k in cities
    26.2 per 100k in rural areas

    the overdose capital of the USA is Montgomery County, Ohio

    I know none of this will matter to ya but so be it



    Fentanyl be weird as **** btw
    We poor and dumb in Mississippi, but you don't see people laying on the sidewalks shooting up. I don't have a problem with people doping themselves up behind closed doors, but I don't like em doing it for all the world to see.

  18. #3478
    It's OVER 5,000! cajunrevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    uranus
    Posts
    21,895
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,206
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,580
    Thanked in
    2,544 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Decline is a choice. Vote red


    I know, what we need are some brave cops to come in there bust heads and put them in a cage so they dont offend our eyes. That will help them.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

    Itís over."


    Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

  19. #3479
    I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    47,359
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,014
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,650
    Thanked in
    5,391 Posts
    If our government could put as much attention on stopping fetyanyl use as they did for ivermectin we might could solve the issue

  20. #3480
    It's OVER 5,000! cajunrevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    uranus
    Posts
    21,895
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,206
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,580
    Thanked in
    2,544 Posts
    So you are saying the Biden admin is so competent they managed to keep ivermectin out of peoples hands? Touche.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

    Itís over."


    Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •