Thread: As my good friend Jerome would say...

Anytime Now Frankie...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

As my good friend Jerome would say...

In memory of my good friend Jerome, I'm going to post periodically what he'd be saying right now about the team for comic relief and in honor of him, hope you all enjoy it.

3-1-14: Braves 0-4 after blowing another lead in spring training

"I'm worried about the ballpen. If Frank Wren is listening he needs to go out and get some relief pitchers right now, because if he doesn't we are in BIG time trouble. I'm sick and tired of these pieces of garbage blowing lead after lead. Listen! We're 0-4 and am in big time trouble. I don't like this Alfredo Wisbro guy, that butcher guy is horrible, Varvo is garbage. So Frank if your listening go out and get me some relief pitchers, Balfour is available, go out and get me the guy in Houston because he's sick of losing, Papelbon is on the market. Please Frank, save our season and do something now, I'm begging you, this ballpen is freakin terrible and full if garbage and is going to cost us the division! Also, I don't trust Dan Uggla, I don't care what he hitting, he's terrible and needs to be off the roster."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Millwood1Hitter For This Useful Post:

50PoundHead (03-02-2014)